|WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ANY OF THE PROPERTIES FOR SALE, RENTALS, OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE CALL ME AT 617-755-9776 OR EMAIL / TEXT.|
Welcome to the pinergy consumer web site!
Here you'll be able to obtain information on properties for sale , apartment rentals, or business opportunities that have been matched to you by our automated system. Also search for properties , rentals or bus. opps. of your choice , location, and price range.
Thinking of buying a home in the North Shore or Boston area turn to a professional who is connected to the area and who is focused on what matters most to you. That professional is Robert Capozzi Sr. I am In Tune with Boston and the North Shore. Give me a call today and get the most out of your next real estate experience. As a Real estate Agent / Broker these are my responsibilities to you, so if you are planning on buying or renting and looking for representation feel free to call me with any further questions.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
7) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
8) Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
9) Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
10) Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
11) Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
12) Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
13) Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
14) Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
15) Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
16) Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
17) Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
18) Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
19) Investigate clients' financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
20) Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
21) Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
22) Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
23) Contact utility companies for service hookups to clients' property.
24) Appraise properties to determine loan values.
25) Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
27) Secure construction or purchase financing with own firm or mortgage company.
28) Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
29) Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
CALL OR EMAIL ME, ROBERT CAPOZZI SR. @ REAL ESTATE and Company SWAMPSCOTT, MASS. CELL: 617-755-9776